One of my listeners (thank you!) asked me recently to add my latest album on Spotify, which prompted me to find out what that Spotify thing actually is and to proceed with having my music put there. I was not sure which aggregator to choose, who could then distribute my music to Spotify, iTunes, and so on. There are many aggregators, but only few offer favourable conditions for independent artists. To start with, I have my „Netheriser” album distributed there:
I will make my other albums available soon. I am curious how my music will benefit from it. Time will tell.
Year in review:
Things released this passing year:
1. Back to Dreaming (EP, released January)
2. „Poignant River” (single, March)
3. Portrait of a Young Man as a Transcendentalist (LP, July)
4. Trying Moments and Release (compilation album with unreleased late 2014 pieces, November)
5. Thither (EP, December)
6. Some acoustic albums https://brunojaniszewski.bandcamp.com/
7. Music video to „Beyond Solitude” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4miUf8F3sD0
In 2016 I will also release something under my Saponaria label.
Thank you for your support.
I wish you all the best for 2016!